“Is My Relationship Healthy?”
At JC Coaching we will address YOUR SPECIFIC relationship concerns.
When it comes to relationships it can be difficult to see problems clearly. As your coach, I will work with you to:
- Increase understanding of your relationships
- Find clarity with decision-making & problem solving
- Identify and change unhelpful patterns and behaviors
- Implement strategies to increase positive communication & healthier interactions
- Set goals; make decisions; find solutions
- Promote healing and overall well-being for your relationship as well as for yourself
Who We Serve:
Relationship Coaching Services Include:
Solutions for Relationship Challenges Including:
- Conflict Resolution/Communication
- Personality Differences
- Anger Management
- Life Transitions and Changing Relationships
- Extended Family Dynamics
- Work Relationships: Coworkers; Colleagues; Managers
- Other Unique/Specific Relationship Challenges
Jennifer Carroll, LMFT
Fostering healthy relationships is my passion. With a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northwestern University, I have built a thriving practice helping people improve their relationships. For over fifteen years, I have worked with hundreds of couples and just as many individuals to find clarity and change in their relationships and lives. My work has also given me extensive experience addressing mood and anxiety issues, addictions and other emotional and psychological challenges that many of us face in trying to navigate our relationships and life in general.
JC Coaching was created out of the desire to help people who may not be interested in traditional therapy, but have a problem or concern they want to solve and are looking for a results-oriented, change–driven process. As a coach, I can quickly address specific concerns and support my clients in setting goals and finding answers. My mission is to help people understand their relationships better and make the choices and changes that will impact their connections in a positive and meaningful way.